Exciting opportunity to join EIP's growing IT team. We are looking for an IT Assistant to deliver IT, telephony and videoconferencing support services throughout the organisation.
EIP is a technology driven Law firm: from our innovative approach to in-house software development to our use of the latest IT infrastructure and software, everything about EIP revolves around technology.
The firm has been experiencing rapid expansion, particularly over the past two years and we are now operating in 6 offices in 3 countries across 2 continents, but the possibilities are endless. As the professional staff has grown, so has our IT Department, producing exciting career opportunities for those who want to be part of our success.
To assist the IT Operations & Security Manager and IT Desk Co-ordinator in...
- Providing local and remote support for ITC related issues for all office based and remote users..
- Assisting with the general administration of the network.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of software and hardware on new and existing computers.
- A flexible, “can do” approach is essential; the candidate will occasionally be expected to work outside of normal office hours.
- Promoting and maintaining excellent internal customer relations by dealing effectively and efficiently with matters that fall within your responsibility.
- Exhibiting excellent communication and listening skills and demonstrate empathy in dealings with staff.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times, exercising discretion and good judgment when dealing with confidential matters.
- Promoting Information Security awareness across the firm.
Key skills and experience:
- University degree and/or IT related qualifications (Microsoft, VMware or Networking).
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Windows 2012/16, Active Directory administration and Group Policy.
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure including TCP/IP, routing, switches, vLANs firewalls, DHCP, DNS, SMTP.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft products: Windows 10, Office 2016.
- Passionate about new technology.
- Good troubleshooting/ analytical skills.
- Strong communication (both verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills including planning, prioritising, timekeeping and meeting deadlines.
- Be a strong team player but capable of working independently.
If you’d like to discuss your career at EIP, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.