Trainee Patent Attorney - Chemistry - EIP Elements - Leeds
New 2022 vacancy for a Chemistry specialist to join EIP Elements.
EIP has a practice which has been built upon direct client work, with a client base which includes major mobile phone companies, universities, financial institutions, software developers and venture-capital-funded companies in Silicon Valley in the US. With offices nationally, our business come to us by recommendation from existing clients and on the strength of our reputation.
As the chemistry division of EIP, EIP Elements is a rapidly growing part of the firm. The portfolio of clients includes international consumer goods and food manufacturers, pharmaceutical and medical device companies. We are looking to recruit a highly skilled chemistry graduate/post-graduate to join the team in Autumn of 2022. Candidates will have completed a chemistry degree and may have also completed a relevant MSc or PhD.
Those trainee attorneys who have been most successful at EIP have been able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate professional attitude (e.g. personable, prepared, flexible and enthusiastic);
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to act independently.
Full academic and professional support ensures EIP is training the Intellectual Property stars of tomorrow. Come and be a part of it.