We are looking for a Management Accountant to join EIP's central finance team based in London.
EIP is a forward-thinking Intellectual Property firm and one of the fastest growing legal practices in the UK; it has expanded internationally via the opening of offices in the USA and Dusseldorf (Germany). We are a leading provider of IP services to an impressive list of global companies and the first firm in the UK to incorporate patent attorneys and IP litigation solicitors in a combined partnership. We are looking for a Management Accountant to support the Financial Controller in compiling month end and year end accounts and will take responsibility for all accounting activities related to 2 overseas entities.
In this role, you carry maintain schedules and carry out reconciliations to ensure that the accounts are accurate and at the same time have responsibility for the account of our German and US entities:
- Ensure that accurate control schedules are maintained to verify monthly balances on balance sheet accounts including Fixed Assets, Accruals, Prepayments and Staff Loans
- Ensure that reconciliations of key balances are carried out to verify bank accounts, intercompany balances, and control accounts
- Responsible for maintaining accurate accounts for EIP Germany and EIP US and prepare month end journals where appropriate
- Interface with local management for EIP Germany and EIP US to deal with all financial queries
- Manage cash flow for Germany and US offices
- Liaise with local accounting and tax advisers and with Financial Controller to ensure all statutory and tax reports are submitted on time (including VAT)
- Assist HR function in ensuring that outsourced UK payroll is completed accurately and ensure all payrolls are journaled into relevant company accounts ledgers’.
To apply, please send your CV and covering note to Grace Baker via email@example.com