Trainee Patent Attorney - Electronics (including litigation) - London (2020 start)
Unique opportunity to train with class-leading electronics patent practice whilst gaining exposure to high-profile litigation cases.
EIP continues to make waves in the field of patent litigation, particularly relating to telecoms patents. The blended team of skilled lawyers and technically astute patent professionals has made EIP the standout provider of services in this area.
EIP is now able to offer trainee patent attorney positions for electronic engineering candidates which will include collaboration with the EIP Legal team on some of our high profile cases. Alongside this, you will develop your skills as an attorney; training alongside recognised industry leaders and working with high-profile clients.
Typically, candidates will have completed a PhD in an electronic engineering discipline, ideally with a particular focus on telecoms.Those trainee attorneys who have been most successful at EIP have been able to demonstrate:
- Appropriate professional attitude e.g. personable, prepared, flexible and enthusiastic;
- Excellent academic background;
- Strong analytical skills; Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to demonstrate initiative and the ability to act independently
Full academic and professional support ensures EIP are training the Intellectual Property stars of tomorrow.