Elisa is an attorney-at-law who joined the EIP Legal team in the Düsseldorf office in 2016. She advises and represents national and international clients in all areas of intellectual property law. Her focus lies on patent law matters, unfair competition and copyright law.
Prior to joining EIP, Elisa was a legal research assistant in the IP department of a large commercial law firm in Cologne. During her legal clerkship, Elisa trained at a specialist media law firm, the German Embassy in Uruguay, and a major German public broadcasting company.
Elisa has a Law degree from the University of Cologne and a Master’s in Media Law (LL.M.) from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz. She is a member of the Argentinean-German Lawyers’ Association, the German IP association GRUR, and of AGEM, the IP working group of the German Lawyers’ Association. Elisa speaks German, English and Spanish fluently.
- Acting for Conversant Wireless Licensing S.a.r.l. v LG, Huawei, and ZTE regarding three SEPs in the field of telecommunications
- Acting for Unwired Planet International Limited (second chair in Germany) v Google, Samsung, Huawei, HTC and LG regarding six patents covering Android, 2G, 3G and LTE technologies
- August 2017
IPRB IP-Rechtsberater, Zum Vorwurf der Urheberrechtsverletzung durch Präsentation eines Produktes auf einer Messe – Besprechung von BGH, Urt. v. 23.2.2017 – I ZR 92/16 – Mart-Stam-Stuhl
- September 2016
Legal Tribune Online, Mit Zwang zum Ziel (link)
- Cross-border patent infringement proceedings
- SEPs in the field of telecommunications
- Chain of title
Education and qualifications
2012 — 2015
Legal clerkship, Landgericht Bonn
Master of Laws LL.M, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
2008 — 2011
Law Degree, University of Cologne
- 2016 — present
- April 2015 — December 2015
Legal research assistant, Oppenhoff & Partner
- French (Basic)
Memberships: GRUR, Kölner Anwaltverein, AGEM